The installation of the belt conveyor is generally carried out in the following stages. 1. The installation of the rack frame of the belt conveyor starts from the head frame, then installs the intermediate frames in each section in sequence, and finally installs the tailstock. Before installing the rack, first pull the center line over the entire length of the conveyor. Since keeping the center line of the conveyor on the straight line is an important condition for the normal operation of the conveyor belt, it is necessary to install each section of the rack. Align the center line, and also set the shelf leveling. The tolerance of the frame to the center line is ±0.1mm per meter. However, the error on the center of the rack shall not exceed 35 mm over the entire length of the conveyor. Once all the blocks have been installed and aligned, the blocks can be connected. 2. Installation of the drive device: When installing the drive device, care must be taken to make the drive shaft of the belt conveyor perpendicular to the center line of the belt conveyor, so that the center of the width of the drive roller coincides with the center line of the conveyor, the axis and transmission of the reducer The axes are parallel. At the same time, all shafts and rollers should be leveled. The horizontal error of the shaft is allowed to be in the range of 0.5 to 1.5 mm depending on the width of the conveyor. At the same time as the driving device is installed, a tensioning device such as a tail wheel can be installed, and the drum axis of the tensioning device should be perpendicular to the center line of the belt conveyor.
3. Installation roller: After the frame, transmission and tensioning device are installed, the roller frame of the upper and lower rollers can be installed, so that the conveyor belt has a slowly changing arc, and the spacing of the roller cage of the bending segment is normal. The roller frame spacing is 1/2 to 1/3. After the roller is installed, it should be flexible and light.
4. Final alignment of the belt conveyor To ensure that the conveyor belt always runs on the centerline of the rollers and rollers, the following requirements must be met when installing the rollers, frames and rollers:
1) All rollers must be lined up, parallel to each other, and kept horizontal.
2) All the rollers are arranged in rows and parallel to each other.
3) The support structure frame must be straight and maintain horizontal. For this reason, after the drive roller and the roller frame are installed, the center line and level of the conveyor should be finally corrected.
5. Then secure the rack to the foundation or floor. After the belt conveyor is fixed, the feeding and unloading devices can be installed. 6. Hanging conveyor belt: When hoisting the conveyor belt, firstly spread the conveyor belt strip on the idler roller, and then hold the driving roller, then apply it on the roller of the heavy-duty section. Hanging the strip can use a 0.5-1.5t hand winch. When tightening the strap for connection, the roller of the tensioning device should be moved to the limit position, and the trolley and the screw tensioner should be pulled toward the transmission; and the vertical clamping device should move the roller to the uppermost position. . Before tightening the conveyor belt, the gear unit and the motor should be installed, and the tilting conveyor should be equipped with the brake device.
7. After the belt conveyor is installed, an idle test machine is required. In the idling test machine, attention should be paid to the presence or absence of deviation during the operation of the conveyor belt, the operating temperature of the driving part, the movement during the operation of the roller, the tightness of the cleaning device and the contact surface of the guide plate and the conveyor belt, etc. Make necessary adjustments, and all components are normal before the test can be run with load. If a screw-type tensioning device is used, the tightening degree should be adjusted once again when the test machine is operated with a load. If the roller is not horizontal, the conveyor belt will be deflected. If the installation is out of tolerance, the machine should be stopped and leveled; if the deviation of the outer diameter of the drum is too large, the outer circle of the roller should be reworked; the bonding material on the surface of the roller will cause the conveyor belt to deviate. These materials are often removed; the conveyor belt is offset when it is loaded, and the position of the inlet should be changed; the conveyor belt is deflected when there is no load, and the material can be corrected. This phenomenon is generally caused by too much initial tension, and can be appropriately adjusted.